Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Letter to Lift

Please send cards to Jim to encourage him at:

UAB Hospital
Spain Wallace
James Murrell W632
619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35249-0018

He is having a rough day today. They have increased the medicine everyday instead of every other day. He blood pressure is lower, which is a side effect. He doesn't feel like doing much. He slept for most of my visit today.

When I am with him, he wants me to take care of the kids. When I am home, he wants me to come and visit and spend the night. Ok Jim, I am doing the best I can. He is such a nut head. You got to love him.

I feel so empty without him by my side each day. Tomorrow will be especially hard. He will not be able to attend services. Hoping I don't lose it in church. I am trying to hold it together.

Thanks for all the prayers. Thanks to Billy and Brandi Hayes for taking care of the children. I know that had a great time getting away and playing. Love y'all so much.

Thanks for all the visitors that have come by to see Jim from far away and from close by. Bob and Tammy Horn from Virginia, Tom Musick from Glencoe, Dale Harris, Shane Clark and TJ from Munford, Cliff Goodwin for Ironaton, Chris Clevenger from Tennessee, Bo Foster from Locust Fork...so many others. THANK YOU!

GOD WILL PROVIDE!

Thank you God for one more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment