Thursday, February 4, 2010

We Met With A Lawyer


Jim probably felt as bad yesterday (Wednesday) as he has ever felt. He had good spirits and pressed on. As you can assume he did teach his class as usual. He teaches the teenagers in a small classroom setting. We went to Jackson today to see a lawyer about all of our financial and insurance issues. We received a lot of information that looked very promising. We owe it all to our new friend Donna Taylor. She is a member of the Clinton church of Christ and truly embodies the epitome of a Christian servant. She is perhaps one of the kindest and most caring people we have ever met. Jim did very well today I am sure he was running on adrenaline but he made the trip just fine. During the meeting and supper, I would touch Jim's leg or try to hold his hand. His legs were so cold and his hands as well. It concerned me that he was feeling that way. I know that his heart is so weak. I pray that we will have more time. We have been truly blessed. We see more than ever as we sang every day at MSOP: "I know the Lord will MAKE a way for me." As the prayer says we were all taught as children "God is great God is good."

No comments:

Post a Comment