Monday, February 10, 2014

Update

I have been very busy lately. It has been a wonderful time in my life. Jim is feeling great. The kids are over there sicknesses. I am teaching and preparing for new things to come. 

Julianna finished her basketball season 3-3. Her team won first place. She did a great job scoring, rebounding and taking up for her teammates. Julianna has cooked breakfast for the whole family the past 3 weekends. She is an amazing cook and she also gave me a pedicure. I feel like I am royalty. 

Cameron is really involved in reading and writing his own stories. He still loves to collect rocks and watch nature shows. He's my little scientist. 

I have been meaning to write about our trip to OK over the Christmas break. I didn't want to rush into it. I wanted to really process everything. Lord willing, I will share my thoughts of the trip soon.

I want to continue to thank everyone for their support of Jim and our family. With January, we saw increasing insurance costs and drug deductibles. It is hard to swallow a bill that's over $1300 for just two medicines. With God's love and mercy we will always be provided for. 

We want to especially thank the Glencoe church of Christ and the Weaver church of Christ for their recent help with our medical bills. Brethren, you just don't know how much it helps. We also want to thank the various congregations that have asked Jim to preach. Isn't God so good? Jim is able to do what he loves without feeling like a truck hit him. Praise God!

Remember, to fight the good fight...press on toward the mark...it will surely be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment