Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bible Time - The Gospel Accounts

We did it. From the time Jim got moved out of the hospital until this morning, as a family we studied Matthew, Mark, Luke and John verse by verse. It was an amazing study that benefited all of us. Even though I have read those books several times throughout the years, each time I gain something new. God is so wise and the good news is so simple. We make it hard. I don't know exactly how many Bible verses we have memorized as a family (60+). I will have to update you on that when I count them tonight. It's amazing. We see our memory verses every where we go...from other church buildings to Cracker Barrel. Thank you God for your wonderful words of life.

December 31, 2013 - 67 verses that are committed to memory by the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment