Friday, September 20, 2013

STOP WHINING

I have got to keep telling myself this. Have you got into the routine of complaining or thinking you have it harder than anyone else in the ENTIRE WORLD. WAKE UP! We all have our own battles. We all have our faults and we are knee deep in our messes and mistakes.
My troubles are mine. Please don't tell me I have it so rough because you may be going through something that I could NEVER handle.

So let us take off our whiny pants and put on some happy ones. Let us be thankful.

I dread cleaning my house and I caught myself complaining about it this morning. Then I said out loud "Are you serious? I do have a house. I have people in it to help it to get dirty. I have clothes to put on. I have dirty dishes which means we did have food. I AM BLESSED!"

Please God help ME not to complain. 2 Timothy 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment