Saturday, October 12, 2013

Little Update

I love the fall. The cooler temperatures and the leaves changing colors. I love football season and having to grab a jacket in the mornings and evenings. 
Today I got to walk through the woods with my children. We saw magnificent spider webs and beautiful mountains. God has truly blessed us with a beautiful place to live.
The best time of the day is Bible Time. Where the whole family gathers to read the Bible together. We sing and pray. Jesus Loves Me is a must. Cameron says beautiful prayers and Julianna is learning to sing out. 
We are truly blessed each day. Each moment is a gift. Do I always act like it? NO! I try and try. I strive to do better everyday. 
Jim has had his new heart for 20 weeks. He is doing really good. His taste buds are acting better and he has his meds done pat...all 51+ a day. He hasn't had any major problems. He retains fluid every now and again. He is still teaching Bible class. He hasn't missed a Sunday teaching since we got home from the hospital. If he isn't teaching, he is preaching. So many want to see him and hear him preach with his new heart. We have even had little old ladies say "Can I touch you? I have never meet anyone with a heart transplant."
I love our church family. We have the BEST family in the world. You support and encourage us so much. Thanks to everyone at Iron Town. Your continued prayers and love mean so much.
I am getting ready for something BIG! Hoping and praying God will MAKE a way. I will let you know when I have made the final plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment