Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Only one week and one day after transplant, I surprised Jim with an anniversary surprise. Thanks to Sheri Harris for making the pound cake, preparing the strawberries and cool whip. Most women would be horrified to know that their husband forgot their anniversary. I was hoping Jim would not remember. I know he has been through a lot so I figured he couldn't keep up with the days.

The children and I set up everything in the HTICU waiting area. The flowers were from our yard. Thanks to Cille Powers for sharing her plants with me. Music was provided by the ipod. Julianna hit it right when he rounded the corner. Julianna was the photographer capturing the moment.

Sixteen years...can't believe it really. My love for him has grown sweeter. He is my best friend, the love of my life, my life coach, my spiritual leader, and my funny man. Before you think I am all sappy we still have our rumbles but we have learned to get it out and get over it. So thankful for all your prayers to keep my husband here with me and the children. He is a true blessing. I have so much to be thankful for.




No comments:

Post a Comment