Sunday, September 13, 2009

Julianna's Almost 8


Sorry that I am just now getting back to you. It has been a weird week. A lot of mountains and valleys, if you know what I mean. Jim is having a severe migraine right now and me and Camo are trying to be really quite. We were outside playing but it started to storm.

Julianna will be 8 in December. I can't believe it. I am taking her to see a movie this afternoon after school. We are going to have girl’s night out just the two of us. We are planning on seeing a movie. I hope Jim feels good enough to keep Camo while we're out.

We are living in Philadelphia, MS. We have been here for over 3 years. We work with the Philadelphia church of Christ.

I honestly don't know what to tell you about helping us. I do petition your constant prayers and a promise from you that if anything happens you will come to see me. I know we haven't spent much time together but I look at your picture every day and I am thankful for how you and Trey touched our lives. A day seldom goes by that we don't talk about you all.

Keep emailing me and that will keep me smiling. I love to read your emails. Keep sending the pics. I love you girl. Take care and May God richly bless your beautiful family. -----Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment