Friday, April 10, 2009

Jim's First Cath Is Set

For those of you I have not spoken with, Jim will have a heart catch on April 29,2009 to correct two places in his heart that have narrowed due to scar tissue. We request your prayers because the doctor has stated that there are a lot of risks involved. If you have any questions, please email them to me. We have had numerous calls and would prefer emails at this time if possible.
 
Just wanted to let you all know that Jim has gotten worse over the past few days. I called his doctor and they moved his catch to April 15th, this coming Wednesday. It will be at UAB in Birmingham AL. He will have three different teams working on him. His fatigue has increased dramatically, retaining fluid, difficulty in breathing. It has been extremely hard seeing him like this. Please lift him and our family up in prayer not only on the 15th but every day. I have been trying to do everything and I am not physically able to do my duties and his. I am having to let some things go. We appreciate all those who have emailed and called. Your support and encouragement will never be forgotten. In Him----Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment